Browse by Category
- Art, Music and Photography
- Agriculture and Farming
- Architecture, Landscaping & Interior Design
- Business and Management
- Children's Educational Books
- Cookbooks and Beverages
- Cultural Studies
- Earth Sciences, Geography & The Environment
- Education (Schools, Higher Education, Study & Teaching Skills)
- Energy Technology
- Engineering and Veterinary Science
- Environment (Ecology, Conservation, Recycling & Sustainability
- Family and Health (Parenting, Safety, Fitness, Home Nursing)
- Finance & Accounting
- Geography (Maps, Human-Physical-Regional)
- Hobbies, Games, Magic, Quizzes
- Home Maintenance Tips and DIY
- Humanities (Religion, Mythology, Philosophy, Psychology, History & Archaeology)
- Industries (Cinema, Radio & TV, Music, Press, Publishing, IT, Advertising)
- Languages, Linguistics & Literature
- Library and Information Science
- Life Sciences (Taxonomy, Bio-ethics, Ecology, Evolution, Genetics & Neuroscience)
- Mathematics and Science
- Media and Communication Studies
- Military Science
- Mind, Body & Spirit (Astrology, Feng Shui, Alternative Therapies)
- Natural History & Pets (Zoos, Farms, Trees, Fungi, Rocks & Minerals)
- Reference Works (Encyclopedias, Library Resources)
- Research Methods
- Sociology & Social Issues
- Sport and Outdoor Recreation
- Travel & Holiday Guides + Language Phrasebooks
Rand Park High School Grade 8 Textbooks
Please click on the book you are interested in for additional information or to place an order.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THE TITLES LISTED ARE PRESCRIBED FOR THE YEAR 2014 ONLY!
NB! PLEASE REMEMBER TO ENTER YOUR PROMOTIONAL CODE RPH2014AT THE END OF THE CHECKOUT PROCESS TO QUALIFY FOR YOUR ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT ON THE PRICES LISTED BELOW!
Please click on this link should you wish to take a look at our payment and delivery options. You don't need a credit card to shop with us - we accept payment by EFT and direct deposit too. Simply select this payment option during the checkout process.
Please note that certain books are not held in stock, but are quickly obtainable from the publishers. Each book will have a delivery time listed against it, so please use this information as a guideline when placing your order.
We have real, live human beings working here at Red Pepper Books, so please give us a call (between 8am and 4pm, weekdays only) on 011-958-2474011-958-2474 if you are stuck, or if you have some specific questions. You are also more than welcome to send an email to one of the Peppers in our Customer Care team:
Elke Knoetze: email@example.com
Karin Bokhorst: firstname.lastname@example.org
June Gonsalves: email@example.com
Masego Phayane: firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy shopping, and we hope that you enjoy your experience with South Africa's friendliest online bookshop!